Now 100 years old, Nicholas Winton was Knighted by the Queen of England for his work in saving 669 children by organizing the kindertransport (Prague/ENGLAND... JUST prior to World War II being declared). It is a rare opportunity to interview Nicky and I was proud to be invited to his home in England.
Barbara Beach email@example.com 760-936-7472
Over two decades of innovative journalism and editorial and promotions including a Guiness Book of World Records
* Certification :Multimedia Consultant Yahoo Online Sales * Certification: MAC Advanced*Seasoned Executive Editor with experience in print, broadcasting, and multimedia.
*Accomplished author, with over 300 feature articles, three published books, and 120 published magazines to her credit.
*Presenter speaker (worldwide venues contact for list)
* Skilled at "guerilla publishing" (Managing a business and staff on a "beer" budget and producing Dom Perignon results!
*Manager, and researcher with strong analytical and excellent communication skillNoteworthy Bench Marks:
- Named One of the Top Five Women in Automotive
- Interviewed by CNN/topic: Relationship Marketing in Automotive
- Named Woman of Today by Girls Club of America
- Amassed over 9 million dollars in gratuitous donations and media for a variety of charities doing pro bono PR and fundraising for Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Featured Presenter to the Detroit Automotive Marketing Council Detroit Michigan
- Featured Presenter to Strategic Research Institute New York, New YorkWriting a book on Sir Nicholas Winton, 100 year old British citizen who orchestrated the rescue of 669 children out of Prague .
- Piano Men A treatment for a TV series
- www.DodgeEnthusiast.comMediaSource Publishing Directed and published over 150 issues of affinity centered automotive magazines for Mazda North America Operations and Chrysler Motor Company. Developed affinity club models Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser, Chrysler 300, and entire Dodge Brand trucks and passenger vehicles. Developed and implemented all marketing, public Relations, corporate relations, media relations, and communications programs.
Professional Work Experience:
Par Broadcasting Company
Oceanside, CADirected and implemented all management, marketing, and promotions efforts for a B license FM radio station and AM sister station. Responsible for scripts, ad copy and Increasing ratings from number 32 to number 4 in San Diego market. Managed all sales efforts and training for 16 full and part time sales and support personnel.
Los Angeles Daily News Los Angeles, CA 92009
Reported celebrity features and worked as photo journalist for Los Angeles and Hollywood section of newspaper. Planed and directed editorial, promotions, and marketing assignments and served as PR liaison to TV and movie studios.
Chicago Tribune Chicago, Illinois
Worked as news journalist, investigative reporter, and educational writer providing daily content. Develop and implemented promotions and Public Relations activities for the Educational Services division. Promoted and transferred to sister company Los Angeles Daily News.
Educational Work Experience:
University of Mary: Billings, MT. Lecturer Series for Entrepreneurs, 2006-2008 Park College: Oceanside, CA, Camp Pendleton. Adjunct Professor: 1992-94, taught undergraduate courses in Journalism, Communications, and English.Coleman College: San Marcos CA Taught undergraduate courses in English Communications. Glendale Unified School District,CA Lead teacher (credentialed) for Developmentally Challenged)
Chicago Tribune Chicago, Illinois