"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."~Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

WHAT A DAY! Last week I spent the morning at the Cannon Building in Washington DC  meeting with Congressman (and former Navy Seal) Ryan Zinke). Later back at the hotel we got the email we had been waiting for.... and so we
spent the evening celebrating the news that The Patriots Voice Foundation got its official State Seal and its EIN from the IRS and is now an OFFICIAL 501c3. Think of the great work we can do now!!!! From DC we went to New York to do a broadcast honoring all Viet Nam Veterans!!!

Don't stop here...click OLDER POSTS for much much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment